A Withering Leaf

 



A Withering Leaf

-Tariqul Islam Siam

O My Flower, smirking in the woods,

Only I gave you were crudes,

Forgive me, please!

I am sorry, I beseech,

For if you are hurt, My soul aches

Loner will I be, Heart shakes

I couldn't live up to you

My providence was so few

I couldn't make you the happiest

Still, you lit my sky, the brightest,

I am not perfect, O my flower,

Still, I want a precious thing like you,

Blessings is all you shower,

Yet, I couldn't see your soul's view,

If you don't forgive and be my lamp,

My heart will crush, my soul will snap,

My flower,

Please smile once more,

Your shine is my only cure!

You are like my mirror,

But I was in error!

If your smile fades, mine fades too,

For you are in me and I need you!

What a precious name; My Mimi

Once more, please forgive me!

Comments