Voice of Silence

 

Voice of Silence

-Tariqul Islam Siam

You are always in my heart

Our love, beautiful yet an unfinished art

You rose, just like a rose

Whose beauty always grows

But to catch that red love so true

With beautiful patience, I must wait

Though tough, this trial I'll see through

For you, my heart will not abate

Each moment the redness grows

Each second away feels like thorns

Where can I find you, my love

Please give me a little cue

 The darkness of the night is starting to fade

You will come and I am waiting for that date

How lovely those blooming flowers

As if they are changing colors

But should I find anything in those colors?

Cause my life feels empty, cold, and blue

And transparent like the water that covers

Yet red is the love that I found in you

Come to relight the chilled fire

Bring the sword to this Sire

You must come to challenge my seared soul

Which was lead-white but turned to coal

You must come and soak me like rain

Water to the desert and relief to my pain

You will come I believe

My soul is tired of such grief

Please give me relief

I want to have a sleep

In your lap: eternally deep

And warm like the sun of dawn

Would cause me to respawn

Okay, enough of flattery!

See through the real me

My words will indeed get you lost

On a road covered with white frost

And with lone trees; without leaves

 Like me when I don’t have you

The distance in love may stretch far and wide,

Our bond only strengthens, the more we’re tied!

At first sight, I may remain silent

But please listen to my silent voice

The voice of love, the voice of repent

Which will make you agree to a choice

The choice of love and the choice of distance

And you will choose me as a love for sure

And then my soul would finally find its cure

For that love which remained silent

And took patience and repent

Hear my heart, though words may fail,

In this quiet plea, let love prevail.

Hold my hand, let us walk together,

Through every storm, in every weather

Be with me now, and be with me ever,

For in your arms, let me rest forever!

Comments